Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, July 9, 2013



Hello World Wide Woozens! Im starting this thing called Beautiful Pictures (of me or friends).  

Model: Pepsi24
Place: Nahcim's Island
Time: IDK!
Company: Lcerenl and Nahcim
Outfit: Pretty Country Girl: Include: Goddess Hair, Yasmin's Dress, Cow Girl Boots (not what it's originally called). 
Description: I think this is a Beautiful Picture Of Me because Im by the beach... plus im bent down to smell the beautiful flowers (Type: Tulips) I thought they smelt beautiful XD! I also like how I dressed and matches the whole... place! I'd say its ten out of ten! WOOO! 10/10 :3 Good Job!

Move I Used: Zombie Dance

Hai woozers, if you like to share an outfit to this blog, please message me in woozworld saying: 
Model: (woozen name)
Time: (Wooz Time)
Place: (a Unitz)
Outfit: (What you're calling the Outfit)
-Do Not Enter Description, it's my part-
Move I Used: (Any Moves)

Albumz Name: (The Name Of Your Albumz You Put The Beautiful Picture Is In)
(and please tell what Albumz you put the picture in!) 

Then Push The Button "Send"
Thank Yew Woozens For Reading My Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Sparkly Pink Flower