Blogger Widgets

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Shelby's 3 designs!

3llo guys! I know I haven't posted on this blog in foreveeer but I'm back now! The blog will be updated as soon as pepsi makes me an admin again... ;D Well anyways, I have a new segment.It's called shelby's 3 designs! What I do is take a woozworld mannequin and make my own designs. There is always a theme for it and today's theme is..... DRESSES! Welp, let's get started ;D

Design 1
This design was really easy. It's a night time outfit and I think it would be cute if it was in woozworld. I just drew some dress and put sleep in a heart.. the I drew the shoes so that it matches the outfit and I think they're pretty cute. Then I drew the hair and it was really easy. All I have to do was put it to the side and then make it look like it was in a loose ponytail. So overall it was easy and I think it would be cute in woozworld.


What I call the items

Hair: Loose ponytail
Dress: I love Sleep pj top
Shoes: I love sleep Pj slippers

Design 2
This design was kind of easy but the shoes were hard.. This looks kind of like a sping princess outfit but it's not my favorite.. I think I could have done a better job when doing it. The hair is cute but it looks like a design we already have.. The dress was fairly easy to make but the flowers were hard. The shoes were the hardest because I really wasn't sure how to make the heals on the left foot... Overall this outfit is somewhat cute and was kind of hard. 

What I call the items

Hair: Hair with sidebangs
Dress: Princess dress with flowers
Shoes: Princess heels

Design 3
This outfit was really easy actually. The hair was the easiest because all I had to do was draw some blonde hair and put a clip in it. The dress was easy as well and I think it's super cute. The shoes are cute as well and they might have been the easiest. After I figured out how to draw the heel, it was easy.. Then I just added some dots and it turned out really well. Overall this outfit is cute and was really easy to design as well.

What I call the items

Hair: Clipped back rapunzel hair
Dress: Long sleeved dress w/ polka dots
Shoes: Polka dot heels

And for this post, I have a comparison with amanda cupcakes way of drawing someone's outfit, and mine. This is the outfit ;D

 

It's really cute and now 
here is amanda's design 
of it.









I like her design but she didn't add the blonde part of the hair... Also she didn't show the heel on the shoe.. I like it but she could have shown the heel and added the blonde.
I like how I showed the blonde in the hair but I kind of messed up on the shirt... I don't think I really did a good job drawing this.. the pants are fine because they are just black. I like how I actually showed the heel on the shoe but I forgot the laces..




I think she did a better job on it but I like them both.. Well that's all for now my beautiful luvlies!

-Shelby, stealing all your gummybears and all gummbears in the world ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Sparkly Pink Flower