Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 25, 2013

Unitz Spotting!



Hola woozers! I was going to shops looking for bratz stuff and I found this really cool unitz! It helped me create my unitz for a video I'm going to be making soon. Here it is(:


I absolutely love his unitz! It's amazing! He has different colors around and it looks like there are different rooms just like in a mall! What I really love is how he added the doors to make it seem like they are entering a completely new store in the mall. The creator of this unitz is 3ZOZ999Z. He did an amazing job on the unitz. I bet it cost a lot of money. I know it did when I made mine like his, and I didn't even use all of this stuff! Wanna see mine? Well here it is!



I know mine is no where near as good as his but I didn't wanna waste any more wooz or beex. I think I spent about 5,000 wooz and 30,000 beex on just this! Plus it took me forever to decide what colors I wanted to use and how I wanted to arrange things. I think it took about 2-3 hours. I'm not sure. But this was certainly expensive and took forever. His probably took longer and costed a lot more but it looks amazing! Well that's all for now(;

~bye luvies~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Sparkly Pink Flower