Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 25, 2013

New colors and New logo!

Hola woozers! I made a new logo! I like it. I think it came out better than the last logo I made ;D You'll see it at the end of the post ;D Also, I have new colors! The main color is like a tealish blue and the secondary color is like a light purple. I really like them ;D If you're friends with me on wzw then you probably already saw them ;o If you're not friends with me already then add me! Click these words to add me ;D I accept all request (these words) Anyways! Here's my colors!



I love them ;D Especially the tealish blue color! I love it. I would tell you the color codes, but I don't want anyone stealing them so... I'm sorry :c I want people to create their own colors :D Well that's all for now(;

~bye luvies~

My amazing logo!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Sparkly Pink Flower