Blogger Widgets

Monday, March 25, 2013

Logo's I've Made

Hola woozers/ originators! This post is gonna be logo's that I have made for contest and for myself! I also will be telling you my review on them and which one I like the most. Well let's get started!

Logo one


This is the first real logo I have ever made. I thought it looked amazing at first, but as I made more edits, I've come to like my further ones. This one is very bright and colorful and springy which I think is amazing! I love this logo, but I have some better ones.

Logo two


I absolutely love this logo! I made this logo for a contest for AmandaCupcakes. I really liked the outcome of it and thought it was one of my best works. I like how I used different fonts instead of using one plain font. I also love how I made it look like she was holding the cupcakes! This one is one of my favs ;D

Logo three


I loveeee this one! I love the colors, the fading, that one picture that stands out! It's just amazing! I made this one for a contest as well. Hence why it has someone else's name on it. I love the little kisses in the corners and I just love everything about it! It's amazing and this one is definitely in my top 3!

Logo four


I love this one! I love how amazingly well the pictures come together. I almost love how the background matches my new colors. (you can see my new colors in my third previous post) I love everything about this one too. It's def in my top 3 as well!

Logo five


I like this logo, but not as well as my other ones. This one was also for a contest. I just made this one about 5 minutes ago actually. I love how I moved around the words for "The Dancer Forever" I think it looks cool and different from what other people do. I might be doing some other logo's soon and I will keep you updated. 

Well that's all for now(;

~bye luvies~









No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Sparkly Pink Flower