Blogger Widgets

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Blog Help and Tips

Hey woozers! Since woozworld is having some issues I can't get on and do my fashion stuff or get any news because it won't let me log on, I decided to do some blog tips for your woozworld blog! I'm going to show you how to change the cursor, the design, the background, the fonts, etc. Well let's get started.

How to change your cursor:

1. Go on google.com and search for cursors. 

2. Click on one of the websites. Anyone that you think would work. I personally like using the totally free cursors one. 

3. Find the cursor you want. (I'm using the mustache for the example)

4. Copy the HTML code. 


5. Go on to your blogger template and click edit html.

6. Click ctrl + F and search for </body>


7. Paste the code above </body> 

8. Save template. 

And there you go! That is how you get a different mouse cursor. 

How to change the design, background, fonts, and more:


1. Go on template.

2. Click customize. 

3. Everything should be there for you to edit it. 

Just change the stuff. 

Tips:

Make sure everything in your blog matches! Make sure the colors work together. Also make sure your colors match the theme for the blog. Like my theme is spring. So I used pink purple and white! Make sure the cursor matches too. You don't want to have a flower themed blog and use a mustache cursor. If you want a mustache cursor, have a mustache theme. For example my blog has a flower cursor and a flower cursor effect. I'll tell you how to get a cursor effect later today. 

Well that's all for now(;

~bye luvies~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Sparkly Pink Flower